These terms and conditions (hereinafter "terms" or "agreement") are an agreement between X Company (hereinafter "The Company", "Company" or "We" or "Our") and between you ("user" or "you" or “your”) and this agreement defines the general terms and conditions of your use of our \platform (website or application) or any of its products or services (collectively referred to as " platform" or "app" or “ services “).
alfanar has the right to (modify) or (amend) the terms and condition without prior notice for any party
Regulations for using the “application and smart meter " platform
- The Company has the right to change, cancel or stop any service or page on app and the platform at any time without prior notice and or any liability, restrictions or fees on certain services or features or limits any user or access to some or all parts of app and the platform. The user is not entitled directly or indirectly for ownership, use, copying, editing or exploiting any form of and the app or the platform.
- We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice, so your continued access to or use of the app or the platform after these changes means that you accept the terms and conditions after they have been amended, so it is your responsibility to review the terms and conditions regularly.
- This platform ( or the app ) operates in Saudi Arabia. If you use this platform ( or the app ) from another country, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws and you have no right to violate any laws or regulations applied in Saudi Arabia.
- All content on this platform and the app , including but not limited to texts, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data and software classifications, are owned and the rights reserved for the company and is protected under the rights
- You agree that the User Agreement is not interpreted as an employment contract, agency contract or partnership contract, and you may not present yourself to any third party as an employee, agent or representative of us.
- You agree that the Company, its officials, suppliers, and employees shall not be liable to any loss or damages or expenses (including legal costs), incurred as a result of your non-compliance with this user agreement, or your violation of any law or Third-party rights.
- All readings, values and indicators by platform or application do not necessarily imply their conformity with any other meters or those approved by electricity distribution and supply companies. In case of any difference, the meter of the electricity supplier shall be approved
- The user must be of the legal age specified by the legal authority in Saudi Arabia.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and restricting access to your account from any devices and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur by your account or password. The company will be not responsible directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind as a result of your failure to maintain this information.
- You acknowledge and warrant that you will comply with all applied laws and regulations in Saudi Arabia.
- You acknowledge and warrant that you will provide us with correct and accurate information and update it periodically.
- Once you use this platform, you have agreed to use your email address and other information you’ve used during the registration , within the limits permitted by laws to use it for making calls or to send text messages (SMS) in order to facilitate the required technical services. Also the telecommunications company can charge for communications, messages or any other charges for communications or promotional text messages that we send you and the company may send you by e-mails or any message relating to technical services and the company can send you emails about the services that we think may be of interest to you (promotional emails).
- We acknowledge and guarantee that we will always maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all personal data we obtain. This information will only be disclosed if required by the laws and regulations of Saudi Arabia.
- We are entitled to adjust the prices of services at any time.
- If you pay for any of our products or services on this platform, the details required from you will be provided directly to your e-payment gateway service provider via secure communication and the cardholder must keep a copy of the transaction records,policies, and rules of the merchant.
- All prices displayed on this platform and payments made by the customer are subject to VAT (5%).
- in case any additional costs for alfanar occur due to any service(s) provided via the cloud service provider(s), alfanar can reflect these costs through periodic subscriptions after a period of not less than two years from the activation of the subscription of the account.
- When the company or its representative performs repairs or technical support on the devices during the warranty period, the company will not be responsible if the factory warranty is canceled and will only provide a warranty for the maintenance services that are implemented.
- The user should understand that the company authorizes individuals seeking technical services only, and the company is not responsible for any agreement between the customer and the technician to purchase the spare parts and the period of warranty and quality.
- alfanar is not responsible of any bad use or harmful software or cyber-attack, which may happen , or any claim on direct or indirect physical damages that may occur in the electrical or wireless networks of the device
- This Warranty does not apply: (a) to consumable parts, such as cables or that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (b) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic of the device; (c) to damage caused by use with another product; (d) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause; (e) to damage caused by operating the alfanar Product outside alfanar’s published guidelines; (f) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of alfanar or an alfanar Authorized Service Provider ;(g) to an alfanar Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of alfanar; (h) to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the alfanar Product, or (i) if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the alfanar Product.
- We will not sell, share or trade your personal information to other parties. We may share your data with a third party in special cases.
- Saudi Arabia is governing the validity, interpretation, and application of these terms and conditions and any other agreements that arise or relate to it.
- Parties must attempt in good faith to resolve any dispute or claim arising out or related to this contract.
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. If you use this platform or the app, you agree to be abided by this Agreement. If you do not agree to be abiding by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access this platform or the app and the services .
You can contact us by clicking on the Contact Us icon, or contact us via email at: